Nutrio is a biofertilizer containing beneficial microorganism for sugarcanes and eggplants resulting in greener and healthier plants and enhanced yield. It is administered to crops through spraying.
Quantity: 100 g per pack
Storage: Store in a cool, dry room
Shelf-life: 6-8 months after date of manufacture
Avoid spraying when rain is expected.
Keep the inoculant away from direct sunlight.
Keep away from reach of children
1 pack of 100 g Nutrio in 50 liters of water per spraying
4 packs of 100 g Nutrio in 200 liters of water per spraying
20 packs of 100 g Nutrio in 1000 liters of water per spraying
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How was Nutrio developed?
2. What are the benefits of using Nutrio?
- Easy to use
- Produces greener and healthier plants
- Environment friendly
- Reduces inorganic fertilizer usage by 25% to 50%
- Improves growth and yield of sugarcane to 10% to 15%
- Increases farmer’s income by 10% to 15%
3. Is Nutrio for sale at BIOTECH? How much does it cost?
4. How do you use Nutrio?
- Suspend or Mix Nutrio in water
- Mix well and spray the suspension using a knapsack or a power sprayer
- Spray the suspension of Nutrio on the growing plants
Requirement per hectare of Sugarcane for Nutrio
- First Spraying: 2 kg (20 packets) of 100 g Nutrio at two (2) months after planting
- Second Spraying: 2 kg (20 packets) of 100 g Nutrio at (4) four months
Ronilo P. Violanta, Ph.D.
Program Leader, University Extension Specialist