Probiotics for Swine and Poultry (PWS)
Probiotics for Swine and Poultry is a multi-strain microbial feed supplement developed as an alternative to antimicrobials. PWS helps protect animal health and increases efficiency of nutrient utilization.
Quantity: 1 kg
Storage: Keep in a cool, dry place
Shelf-life: One year after date of manufacture
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How was Probiotics for Swine and Poultry (PWS) developed?
2. What are the benefits of using Probiotics for Swine and Poultry (PWS)?
- Inhibits pathogenic enteric bacteria
- Boost Immune System and promotes digestive health
- Improves growth performance
- Reduces production of toxic amines and ammonia
- Provides growth promotants and growth hormones
- Reduce antibiotic usage
3. Is Probiotics for Swine and Poultry (PWS) for sale at BIOTECH? How much does it cost?
Probiotics for Swine and Poultry (PWS) is sold at Php200 per 1 kg.
4. How do you use Probiotics for Swine and Poultry (PWS)?
4 – 10 days
- 1g/L of drinking water
- 1g/L of drinking water or 5g/kg as top dressing or 1 kg/ton of feeds
1 day old (before colostrum)
- 1 pinch orally
- 50 g or 3 tbsp scattered on beddings
- 1 g/L of drinking water or 1 kg/ton of feeds or 5 g/kg as top dressing or 1 tsp/kg of feeds for 3-5 days before and after stress
Nico G. Dumandan