BioGroe® is a solid-based promoter that contains growth-promoting bacteria. These root-associated bacteria influence and promote root growth by producing plant hormones and provide nutrients in soluble form. It can also protect plant surfaces from disease-causing microbes.
Quantity: 100 g/pack
Storage: Keep in a cool, dry place
Shelf-life: 6 months
Precaution: Avoid exposure to high temperature and direct sunlight
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Developed in 2004 to address the cost and environmental effects of chemical fertilizers, BIOTECH and DOST partnered to produce growth promoter microbial inoculants that will help reduce the application of inorganic fertilizers.
Research was conducted by BIOTECH researchers led by Dr. Erlinda S. Paterno.
- Enhanced growth and development
- Increased productivity of crops
- Reduced use of toxic or environmentally damaging chemicals or fertilizers
- Place seeds in a container and moisten with water
- Add the contents of the packet to the seeds. Mix well.
- Sow the seeds as soon as possible
Ornamentals and other cut plants
- Prepare 1:1 dilution of BioGroe water 100 g/100 ml
- Dip the tip of the cuttings for at least 5 minutes in the prepared 1:1 suspension before planting