Maizinc is a microbial-based inoculant developed to address the adverse effects of zinc deficiency in crops. It is composed of zinc-solubilizing bacteria that can solubilize insoluble forms of zinc for growth promotion and enhancement of nutrient uptake in corn.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Helps lessen the use of chemical fertilizer such as zinc, phosphorus, and nitrogen
- Increases zinc content of corn which helps address malnutrition
- Increases the ability of plants to absorb zinc from the soil
- Reduces cost due to use of chemical fertilizers
- Keeps the environment safe