NitroLink is a biofertilizer that contains nitrogen-fixing bacteria. It is a microbial-based inoculant that enhances the availability of nitrogen in agricultural soil by converting the atmospheric form of nitrogen into forms that are readily available for plant uptake.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Helps lessen the use of nitrogen fertilizer
- Releases nutrients that help crop grow faster
- Protects plants against root pathogens
- Lower cost compared to using chemical fertilizer
- Helps increase the yield of harvest
- Keeps the environment safe